Monday 5 March 2018

Just for my fellow demos - 2 easy to teach projects

Welcome to Ready Set Demo




Brrr - it is COLD here in Southampton, England today! This is the view from my craft room...

....so I am staying here in the warm, writing to you, making a video and designing some projects for my upcoming classes.





I have made a video especially for my fellow demos on how to make two very easy-to-teach projects that have led on to more sales at the class.

I called the class 'Neat and Pretty' and it included 4 cards, an adhesive holder and a storage tin.













**edited to add - thank you for your lovely comments. The size of my tin is approx. 5 1/2" X 4" X 1 3/4" deep - but any small tin would work just fine. **

We also made 4 cards at class using Stampin' Blends and the Petal Passion DSP. (pic below the video) The class was was quick to prep, quick to teach and the ladies loved it.




I hope you have a great 'rest of Sale-A-Bration' and I will be back soon with some new Ready to Teach classes. 

Love Liz X 


25 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Liz.
    Those are beautyful and helpful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks, Liz! Those are great ideas for my workshops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased Ilse - I hope your customers enjoy the projects x

      Delete
  3. Love your ideas Liz! Thank you for the informative video. I;ll have to make one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is already in use on my desk....and we can keep them up to date by changing DSP any time :)

      Delete
  4. Great idea and enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth! Love these ideas. Would you mind sharing the dimensions of the tin please? Will have to make both of these - thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nanette - I have added the sizes to the post. The size of my tin is approx. 5 1/2" X 4" X 1 3/4" deep - but any small tin would work just fine. xxx

      Delete
  6. Brilliant ideas thank you for the video. Will be at Telford too, will look out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for these super instructions and permission to use the project Liz. I just left my Team Meeting and demo'd your Adhesive box, and gave each of the ladies all the pre-cut, pre-scored pieces to take home to re-create their own (following your video). They all ooh'd and aaah'd when they saw my completed version...and were amazed at how easy it was to create! Thank you for sharing. You are a genius! And awfully nice, to boot! Have a super week ahead and God Bless, Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless you Cynthia - you are SO sweet - and it is lovely to hear from my med cruise dancing buddy! I am delighted your team liked the project. Sending love to you and yours. xxx

      Delete
  10. Such a gift! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and your ideas. Can't wait to make these with my team, and then with my customers. I know they'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Elizabeth. Just wanted to let you know that this box has made it to Australia! I am running a weekend stamp camp next weekend and this is the first project the group will be making - to keep all the adhesives and bling that they will be using over the weekend. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete